Increasing foreign investments, a growth in domestic trips and high occupancy rates have rendered the hotel industry in Russia a very attractive one. If you want to open a hotel in Russia, you should know that one of the most promising directions for the hotel industry is hotel chain development. The Russian hotel industry has witnessed a significant growth in hotel occupancy and revenue per available room. Our experts in company formation in Russia can tell you more about the regulations of the hotel industry.
If you want to register a company in Russia in the hotel industry, there are a few technical requirements and steps to conclude. These are the following:
• Fill in a company registration application and have it notarized - a stamp duty of 200 RUB must be paid and it assumes that the application is completed by the entrepreneurs themselves;
• Pay the registration fee and register with the Federal Tax Service – this registration fee enables acquiring the state registration number and taxpayer identification number (INN);
• Make a company seal – it usually costs 500 RUB and is part of the process of opening a company in Russia;
• Open a bank account – this step is competed with the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and it implies the submission of several documents: the registration certificate of the company, the founding documents, the certificate of tax registration, the license (if the activity you are undertaking requires such a document) and the bank signature card.
Our specialists in company registration in Russia can assist you with all the necessary steps for opening a hotel.
Any businessman who intends to invest in Russia must do this in accordance with the provisions of the Russian legislation related to foreign investments. New rules for rendering hotel services have been implemented by the Russian authorities. If you want to open a hotel in Russia, you should familiarize with these regulations in order to lawfully conduct a business. These regulations were elaborated by the Ministry of Culture in Russia and they aim at adjusting the legislation in force and improving the hotel industry. They are compulsory for hotels and other accommodation facilities and include the following aspects:
• Types of booking - a new definition of the term "booking" was enacted and two categories of booking are provided: guaranteed and non-guaranteed;
• Check-out time - all information about this aspect have to be published in the reception area of the hotel;
• The list of the documents required from the hotel clients – it has been amended and simplified;
• 24 hours services - major hotels in Russia have to offer day and night services to customers.
If you want to open a hotel and need professional assistance in managing your company documents, don't hesitate to contact our Russian company incorporation agents.